Forums › Forums › General Discussion › Attach .pdf File?
This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Jaywalker 13 years, 9 months ago.
I received a nice sectional drawing of the R93 from Blaser and would like to post it with the thread that references it. I can’t, as it’s a .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) file. Is there any way to do that?
For historical purposes, here’s a way to post an Acrobat .pdf file as if it were a photo.
1. “Select” and “Copy” the image on the .pdf page, using the .pdf tools.
2. “Paste” the image to Microsoft Power Point (or other presentation software) slide
3. “Save as” the Power Point slide as *.jpg (photo image)
4. Double-click the .jpg image to open it in image viewing software, rotate if necessary, and resize
5. Upload .jpg to image host such as Photobucket.com and edit it to forum size.
6. “Copy” and “Paste” IMG link to forum thread.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
With the increased use of social media as a way for Blaser, Mauser, Sauer, and Rigby fans. We have simplified the BlaserPro.com forums to keep all discussions in one general forum.